Rapoza Associates provides lobbying and government relation support for nonprofit, community development organizations, associations, and coalitions. We help clients manage their membership data and activities, develop federal funding proposals, and research issues that impact their constituencies. Most importantly, we help our clients secure the resources they need to succeed.
Lobbying & Advocacy
- Legislative strategy development
- Build relationships with key congressional committees including, agriculture appropriations, banking, human services, small business, transportation, and tax
- Legislative drafting
- Legislative history and policy context
For more information and examples of this service visit our Lobbying & Advocacy page.
- Research, analysis and comment on federal regulations and/or policy
- Federal agency liaison and strategy
- Application and proposal preparation
For more information and examples of this service visit our Government Relations page.
Coalition Building & Management
- Develop and recruit membership
- Provide management and billing services
- Plan and execute conferences, briefings, and other events
- Create and maintain websites and social media platforms
- Distribute legislative updates and advocacy opportunities
For more information and examples of this service visit our Coalition Building & Management page.
Research & Data Analysis
- Provide analysis of spending and allocation patterns, program performance, and other policy trends
- Conduct surveys and compile data for reports
- Produce case studies and publications
For more information and examples of this service visit our Research & Data Analysis page.