Learn more +
WHO WE ARERapoza Associates is a public interest lobbying and government relations firm that specializes in providing comprehensive legislative and support services to community development organizations, associations, and public agencies.
Our services +
WHAT WE DOWhether it is researching and drafting new legislative initiatives, or lobbying lawmakers on authorization and appropriations, Rapoza Associates works closely with clients to create opportunities and solve problems.
About Our Team +
Founder & President, Bob Rapoza"We're unusual among Washington lobbyists in bringing to our work extensive hands-on experience with the programs and clients we represent."
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Rapoza Associates represents a number of individual and client coalitions. Our hands-on approach and experience working with clients and communities helps us argue the merits of the programs on Capitol Hill–making it clear we’re not just ‘talking the talk’. We know how Congress works and understand what it takes to get bills passed and amendments into appropriations, housing bills, community development legislation, farm bills, and tax legislation.
LOBBYING & ADVOCACY
- Legislative strategy development
- Links to key congressional committees including, appropriations, banking and tax
- Legislative drafting
- Legislative history and policy context
- Research, analysis and comment on federal regulations and/or policy
- Federal agency liaison and strategy
- Convening key policymakers and federal officials
ACTION ORIENTED RESEARCH
- Analysis of spending and allocation patterns
- Survey Research
- Case studies
- Maps and Graphics